Thursday, August 13, 2009

11 Years


WOW!!! Today is a day for many people I know to celebrate the day they were born, but most importantly, to me, is my nephew, Spencer. I can't believe he's 11 years old. It seems like just yesterday that he was learning to walk and make himself throw-up. A beautiful picture, isn't it? But isn't that what kids do? Anyway, here's to you, Spence...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



And, since he's still a child, and I feel it's very important to constantly be teaching them the best of EVERYTHING, here's a WONDER quote someone just sent me. I don't know if I've actually ever heard this one before, but I definitely believe it's true.

This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.
~ Peace Pilgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment