Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update & QOTD


I haven't posted in a while, because my health has gotten MUCH worse, and I just don't have the energy. I'm afraid something that could have been cleared up with a short and simple procedure back in March has now developed into something that could possibly become life threatening, pancreatitis. HOPEFULLY, the doctor I'm going to see in Houston in a week will be able to keep that from happening, but we just can't know. I hate to speak negatively about doctors as a whole, but out of 5, I have only come across 1 that would listen to me, and from the research I've done, that seems to be a VERY COMMON occurrence with this "affliction", if you will, and that doctor can only do so much, as his specialty is pain management.

This quote doesn't have anything to do with what's going on with my health, but I got it in my email today, and I really liked it, so I thought I'd share it.


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?
~ Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment