Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Back!!!!


WOW!!! What a loooooooong break. Being without a desktop AND laptop for 3 weeks is not something I suggest to anyone. Relying on your Blackberry just doesn't cut it!!!

So much has happened. I don't even know where to begin...

I guess I should start with speed skating. Tomorrow is the first long track world cup of the season, and as I was searching to catch up on who made the US team, etc, I stumbled upon an article about a new "sponsor"... The Colbert Nation!!! To say I love Stephen Colbert is an understatement, so when I saw this it was like... like... like Christmas!!! You can check out the article, and the official announcement in the article, 'The Colbert Report' becomes main sponsor of U.S. Speedskating. If you would like to support the team, feel free to through US Speedskating, or through The Colbert Nation.

What else has happened... that I can share, at least? Oh, my hotmail address that was closed due to fraudulent claims of harassment was opened again. Talk about a nightmare. At first I didn't know what was happening, because I couldn't login through my phone. When I was finally able to get online, I got the message that it was "closed due to breaking the terms of use". Ummmmm, yah... whatever!!! Then, after that, it was one email a day, every other day, and not on weekends, trying to get things straightened out. It's a good thing I have a photographic memory & can remember people's email addresses, or I don't think I would have been able to have it reopened. They ask you crazy questions that you would never know if you didn't have such "talents/abilities". If something like that ever happened to one of my parents, I can guarantee you, they'd never be able to get the email back, but I suppose it's a great thing they don't use free emails. Well, and my dad doesn't use ANY email.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I have to run to the bank!!! I'll be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment