Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quote of the Day

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but at times of challenge and controversy."
~Martin Luther


Again, I'm out of energy, and don't have the strength to write about this quote, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory.

I had a colonoscopy and an endoscopy today to check on what is causing the same pain I had before I had my gall bladder removed. Guess what? NADA!!! Well, except that I have colitis and my stomach is irritated. Considering the prep pills you have to take, I bet it is. I don't know how those things can be "good" for you.

With that, I'm back to lay down. I wouldn't have even gotten online except that I needed to see why the pharmacy charged so much for this new medicine.

Peace out, Shalom, Adios, God Bless, Mazal tov!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment