Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quote of the Day

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
~Michael Jordan

I think this one is self explanatory. It's just important to me, because I feel like one must ALWAYS try. I feel like you set yourself up for failure by NOT trying, and those who have become successful have done it after failing over and over. You don't just succeed, and that's it. Failure is a part of life, especially business, and in order to succeed, you must learn how to fail. This also goes along with another great quote from Lance Armstrong:

Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever.

I LOVE that one, and when you put the two together, it's just inspiring.

I "used to be" afraid to fail, which lead me to never succeed. Now that I get this idea, I've finally become successful, and much, much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment