Saturday, June 27, 2009

Turning Over a New (Blog) Leaf


Since I started this blog back in March I haven't really gone in any particular direction. I've only been posting quotes I find inspiring, email & articles I really and the occasional "personal" experience. Needless to say, it's not doing much for me.

Since I've been 'stricken' with this affliction I call 'Bloggers Obstruction', I've decided to re-title my blog & get a new layout, as well as take it in a different direction. Because of what happened with my last blog with the same people who purposely set out to ruin my career & marriage, I've held back in my writing due to fear of 'being found' in my new little home in cyberspace. That approach, however, doesn't make me feel better or comfortable. In fact, it only makes me feel worse and goes against everything I believe, stand up for & have tried to teach my God-daughter.

So, from now on, I'm going to actually start posting about things that matter to me. I've had a HORRIBLE 26 months, medically, and I supposed you could say, "Six years," if you count the 'stalkers' who have been trying to make my life miserable for as many years. I am going to use this blog as a means to help myself heal, and if my story is able to help one person, as cliché' as it is, even if it's for a second, a few minutes, just to make them smile or to let them know they're not the only one out the who feels the way they do, that's good enough for me.

All I've ever wanted to do in life, besides be a wife & a parent, is to make a difference, and it's only been recently that I realized I don't have to touch hundreds, thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people's lives to make a difference. Making a difference isn't about numbers. It's about the people you touch & the difference you make, no matter the size, because what may seem miniscule to you & me, may mean the world to someone else.

And with that, my dear readers, I bid you all a good day!!! It's almost 3am here & I begin house, dog & pool sitting in the morning. Plus, my mother & I may get to bring Beau, the 13 y/o Border Collie, who escaped Friday morning & had a heat stroke, home from the vet & give him a bath... a job NO ONE wants.

Thank you all for reading, and feel free to contact me at any time.


Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment