Saturday, April 11, 2009

Graphic Quote of the Day







So, this one NEEDS something, but I can't figure out what it is. I don't know if it's because of the "new" pain I'm having, or because of the copious amounts of Vicodin I've taken today, since I'm now having a "little visitor" who always seems to make herself present during holidays. Yes... THIS IS MY LIFE!!! When you feel like you can't take it anymore, and you're going to lose it, turn on reality tv, and laugh your butt off.

That reminds me... A Twitter "friend" made a comment about wearing a helmet cam when I told her how I should be followed around with a camera crew for my own reality show, and it makes me wonder... HOW MIGHT ONE DO THAT WITHOUT LETTING THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU KNOW??? I'm telling you, I would have a cult following from my falls, alone. hahaha

With that, I hope you all have a Happy Easter & Mazal Tov!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment