Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quote of the Day



He who knows best knows how little he knows.
~ Thomas Jefferson


I love this. I often find myself saying, "All I know is that I don't know anything," or "I don't know nearly as much as I should." This quote reminds me of that, especially since I always seem to meet people who think they know EVERYTHING, but really turn out to be clueless. In those cases, I usually find myself saying, "Wow, it must be nice to know everything at the age of (20-something)," or "All this time, and I never knew I was friends with the first perfect person on Earth besides Jesus. I can't believe it was right in front of my face, and I never even saw it." Can you tell how often I use sarcasm to deal with things I think are complete ridiculous?

No comments:

Post a Comment