Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Finale


I'm still in a lot of pain from the “block” so I just want to say something quick. As much as I ADORE Adam Lambert and am convinced we are related, I can totally agree with, and see why, Kris won. I've heard so many people say negative things about Adam. A LOT of people, especially in America, don't like people who are “different”, as much as we'd like to say differently. Plus, the fact of the matter is that the majority of people who watch AI aren't artists. They vote based by whether or not they like the person, rather the way they're portrayed on the show, or how attractive they find them to be, and whether or not they like the song & how it sounds to them... overall.

One BIG difference I realized tonight between Adam & Kris is when they preform. Kris, like Kara said Tuesday, brings you in with his energy. Adam... That boy puts on a show!!!

This was my first season of AI, and WOW!!! Next... “So You Think You Can Dance”.

No comments:

Post a Comment