Wednesday, May 6, 2009

QOTD



Here's another one from W.A.W.

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.
~ William Arthur Ward


For the record, I'm a little upset with America AND the judges on ANTM. I don't think Allison, Lil Kim or Celia should have been eliminated this week. I know there's NOTHING the people who make the shows, AI and DWTS, can do about the call in vote, BUT Tyra claims to have made ANTM to change the stereotypical model and the way the modelling world picks models. Then, what does she do to Celia, who CLEARLY has it all? She eliminates her over Amena, who's been in the bottom two.... how many times, and couldn't get her head and body together if her life depended on it? She should have been gone a LONG TIME AGO, if you ask me. "Being a model is about more than just a pretty face," is what Tyra always says, yet that's all Amena has been. Someone's been playing favorites for quite a while now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment