Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!


Yesterday my brother and sister-in-law found out their baby is a boy. Granted, I've been telling them this since Leah found out she was pregnant, but no one ever believes me. It's been that way for as long as I can remember... But, I digress.

All I can say is that this is going to be one spoiled child. My dad is still talking about things my brother did in games from kindergarten through high school, so you know this little guy will be such a pride for him. He already loves babies as it is. And if it's a boy... Oh my!!!

So, on that note, I leave you with this quote I sent to my sister-in-law last week.


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment