Tuesday, May 5, 2009

QOTD - Monday and today



Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I can't believe I just did what I just finished writing an entire post about... and for a dumb, dumb, dumb ASS reason!!!!

To make a long story short, because I don't have time to rewrite the whole thing, basically, I lost the whole blogpost I wrote to test the link I put in it. Can you say, "DING DONG"???

Since I lost yesterday's quote, here it is:

Discover yourself by knowing those things that move your heart to tears, those things that stir your compassion.
~ WD Favour


Today's quote is from one of my favorite authors, William Author Ward.

Before you speak, listen.
Before you write, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you invest, investigate.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.
Before you retire, save.
Before you die, give.

~William Arthur Ward



***maybe he should have added, "Before you leave, save."

No comments:

Post a Comment