Friday, May 22, 2009

QOTD


I don't think I'll be able to post for the next couple of days, because I'm getting to go out of town for a family reunion!!! YES, the block worked!!! I'm so excited!!!

So, I'll post some positive quotes for while I'm gone... "just in case" anyone needs it.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
~ Dr. Seuss


It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put into the giving.
~ Mother Theresa



Although I've heard both of these before, and REALLY like them, I got them in emails this week from a new quote site I found called, simply "Positive Attitude Quotes". You can sign up to have them emailed to you every day of the week, and it's a great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment