Saturday, July 11, 2009

GO AWAY!!!


I am being kind by not posting your name, but you know exactly who you are. Just so it's clear, the person & persons who have been harassing, libeling and slandering for the past 6 plus years who are affiliated with a specific African-American speedskater who hails from Chicago need cease and desist ANY and ALL contact with me, and any of my friends, family and former relatives. This is an OFFICIAL REQUEST before it is escalated to authorities. Enough is enough!!!

I have not had anything to do with anything speedskating, in more than 2 years, or anything having to do with you, EVER!!! You caused my marriage to fail, for me to leave speedskating, and for me to lose clients. What else do you want? I don't care about you, so why are you so interested in me, unless you are crazy? As I have said before, "Do the world a favor, and seek psychiatric help." You will be much happier.

2 comments:

  1. OK, so this post has nothing to do with me (thankfully, ha ha) but I found this blog because you linked back to designhergals.com. THANKS muchly for linking us as one of your faves!

    -Amy Mauk
    designhergals.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Amy!!! I have been using your site since Fall 05, and I have to make myself log off, because it's so addictive. I love to create new "gals" for myself and all the other women in my family. It's so much fun & useful at the same time while giving you an opportunity to give back to a great cause!!!

    ReplyDelete